Sunday, July 14, 2013

The Mall(S) + My Walk






Awesome park of roof of mall



We went to charlie pizza twice, never been there before. I believe they are talking about charlie chaplin (MOM).











I was right. WC stands for water closet.









My walk




 Shine bright like a diamond







Feet































To the mall again






Random pic. This is me. Apparently I art thou have brain disorder. Oops. I get really mad at dad for doing this. (For Dad who I know is reading this right now, HI!!!!)
















This is the Acropolis mall in Siauliai










I got school shoes from Wawa (silly name, its what I apparently called water when I was younger.)


And I got shiny shoes from NS King. Wonder what NS means.


My sister is sleeping. Trololol


1 comment:

  1. I LOVE Charlie Chaplin!!! He's been my favorite actor, director, producer, composer for many years. So happy to get to share your beautiful pictures Valentina! The malls are SO beautiful!

    SO HAPPY TO SEE SUCH LOVELY PICS! :)

    ReplyDelete

Moo-sic Player