Thursday, July 18, 2013

Photos Tomorrow

Tonight has been full of excitement. There are TONS of photo, and hopefully I can post them all before I leave on July 21st.

Today is my dads bday! So a shoutout to him.

There is a slight issue that Im coming across, there are tons of pictures from my aunts fancy camera, and from my ipod. So youre most likely just going to see the ones taken by my aunts camera. Its going to get really jumbled and difficult to download pics from my ipod from this point on, really. If there are any SUPER AMAZINGLY dazzeling photos taken by my ipod (which I really, highly doubt) then I'll post them.

If you see any moving photos, I took them. I take pictures while I walk. I didn't realize it looked so horrible until I looked back at the images.

I can't believe I'm going home in 3 days. Got a week to finish my assignments and get ready for school. Then I've got 10 days in Lithuanian Scout Camp. Then like 2 days until school resumes after that.

So basically, I'm uploading a photo bomb. If I feel like it, I might even start now.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Moo-sic Player