Monday, July 1, 2013

Biker Camping Trip In Jonava


So I came back about yesterday morning, and couldnt find my USB, so I wasn't able to post until this moment.

Okay, so this place we were going to was in Jonava, about an hour in a half from Vilnius.

Their biker gang is called "Weak Of Will", and my.. Godbrother told me it means that He might be weak, but he's got a strong will.


I was raining when we left, we were hoping it wouldn't rain the entire trip.



When we were driving the dog kept going on top of me, and I was told to hold him so he wouldnt fall, but he kept barking at me and I got scared. So then I sat in fetal rocking position with my legs up. The dog sat with my aunt and in the middle and on the floor.
























This is where our camp was.







This is their soccer field where they play a fierce game of soccer to determine the champions..


This is my aunt.




 This is where we slept.


Dog house


Creepy cave

A really cool swing



















This is the first floor of the place we were sleeping at







Here are the trophies for the teams who win first, second, and third in the soccer tournament.



Here is the soccer game thingy.















































 It was my uncles birthday so we got him a cherry cake.

























The cake 


Soccer Game






























My aunt forced me to make a friend. Her name is Camille.















On the swing w/ Camille




Not sure what coke looks like in America right now, but here there are names on the bottle. Camille is Laura, and mine translates to "heart" or "my love."



This guy injured his leg pretty bad while playing soccer. Now you see how intense it gets.






Here everyone came to see results of the game.




















As you can see, Crazy In The Dark ended up winning first place.




This dog is crazy about water bottles. You really have no idea.



So my aunt is the godmother of 2 kids, me, and this 10 year old named Germanis (aka Germany). He speaks ENGLISH. Thank Godliness. He ended up reteaching me how to use a bow and arrow.



My aunt again.

There goes Germanis with the dog.





I was photo bombed in that picture. Apparently peace signs are really popular in Europe now, I've seen quite a few people make them.



They had these really cool burning logs there. We stood by them to keep warm.



So apparently weak of will has like a hang out store club place thing.










Here is us leaving Jonava.






1 comment:

  1. Looks really exciting. Great scenery. You really get a feel for how beautiful it is.

    ReplyDelete

Moo-sic Player