Saturday, July 20, 2013

iPod Pho-shizzles Pho-you

So my aunts pictures are being... ab-noxious, because obnoxious starts with a, ... so here all the ones from my ipod you havent seen.

My Song Of The Summer: ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ ♪ As no one really knows, my ipod mysteriously deleted all of my how many hundred songs a few weeks ago. So the last night I spent in Vilnius before I left for Siauliai I downloaded 20 more songs. I've been listening to them over... and over.. and over.. This song is one of them. The Best Song in General, ; You Need To Hear it. And make sure you watch the video.
And I just found the song that perfectly describes Forever Alone: ☺☺☺☺

My Ipod is also being ridiculous. It says there are 60 photos downloaded. Here there are only like four.

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

IM really just.... fed up.














No comments:

Post a Comment

Moo-sic Player