Saturday, July 20, 2013

Rest of Photos (Palanga + Witch Hill+ More Family)

I'm going to just post the rest of what has happened so far, I've kind of gotten really behind. Sorry about that! I try... 

So we walked along the baltic sea.
And went to an Amber (gintaras in lithuanian) museum, but all of those pictures are in my ipod, because you supposedly werent allowed to take any pictures there. Supposedly. But people were taking pictures, so I thought,

"why not?"

Then we went over to some family.

Here are a bunch of photos for Y.O.U:

Actually I lie. The computer is being ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.

I really want to show you guys all the photos, but Im very frustrated right now.

TODAY IS MY last day in Lithuania.

My journey is over.

I'm leaving tomorrow morning.

We are going to repack everything. Hopefully STUPID GOOGLE CHROME DRIVE will work later today. My patience is 0 right now.

Im pretty upset about this.

I do not recommend google for lots of photos, by the way.

Worse comes to worse Ill upload the rest when i get home tomorrow.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Moo-sic Player