Sunday, June 23, 2013

Yes.Ter.Day

So now that I believe we are almost caught up, I just need to blog about yesterday. Yesterday I slept till about noon or one, my time is still awful, in Sweden I would find myself staying up until 2 or 3 or 4 am. So anyway, there is a fest thing called j day which I believe translates to john day, which I believe means like old men or boy or guy or mans day, because john in a man's name. Excuse my deductive reasoning. Anyways, so the actual fest is today, but they was a mini celebration/concert in honor of it Yes.Ter.Day.

There were lithuanian folk songs and traditional lithuanaian dancers (but of course they definitely werent as talented and as exciting as our youth lith. traditional dance group, Svyturys. And we danced really well in Sweden, thank you very much.) OK. So, now pictures.



















Thoughout your journey in life it is your duty to do your duty. (Tee hee). So I have been trying a new bottled drink everyday. This pinkish drink is blueberry flavored water. It was pretty gross. I give it a 4.4 out of 10, with Pepsi being about 8.1 out of 10.

 This is the type of ladder that would scare me to death. I would never ever be able to climb it without soiling myself.


 This is actually pretty amusing. I went to the same park about three years ago with my aunt. The only thing I remember is the weird tree-like box canopy, and this spinny merry go around.  Compare and contast the image from 

Then: 


  





Now:













No comments:

Post a Comment

Moo-sic Player