Saturday, June 22, 2013

do you know what updog is? "No Whats Up Dog?!"

There are a total of two dogs in my family here in Lithuania, one white one named Koksas who lives with my aunt, and another one named Brandy who is white with black/brown spots who lives with my grandparents.

For my whole first week, its been decided that I stay with my grandparents in Utena.

This Art Thou Koksas:

This dog barked at me right in the middle of his petting session, when I was getting comfortable with him. This was the first time I have been genuinely scared in a very long time, and mind you, this dog isn't very big. 

This means my Fear List needs to be altered. 

5.) Climbing really tall slippery pole like ladders
4.) Rejection of Dogs by malicious Barking AND Cats' teeth, nails, their scratches, etc
3.) Dying
2.) Swimming in a swamp with leeches and fish and spiders and parasites and mud and quicksand and snakes and seaweed and slimy things and worms and rotten fish etc
1.) Death of family/friends 

SO ANYWAY, here he is, and hopefully when Im over at my aunts house we can be friends.

Maybe.

Probably not.

But its still a possibility.



Thou Art Brandy:

This dog is very nice.






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Moo-sic Player