Saturday, June 22, 2013

Ugh. Manually.

Well incase I can never get my ipod working, it seems that I need to do everything manually. I already have like 5 drafts saved in my ipod for this blog, but since i cannot get connected  >:(    This means either i download every single photo on my grandparents computer than painstakingly add each one manually to this blog. On my ipod is zip zap boing and you're all done! SOOOO. Where did I leave off of?

The Boat:

I had orginially titled it; The Boat Ride  This all comes from when I orignially wrote it,

I QUOTE "

We are taking a boat from Sweden to Riga, Latvia, and then taking a bus from there to Vilnius, the capital of Lithuania.





















                           
                Here is Dinner:

               And no, I most definitely did not eat this after digesting one plate of cesare salad w/ croutons + 
cheese + chicken w/ raspberry sauce + mashed potatoes and an entire other salad of fancy shmancy mixed salad, three varities of seeds, dried cranberries, some crazy oil, goat cheese, and love.














Here is where we slept, there are four people per room. I obviously slept on the bottom, because its kind of scary to use the metal bars to climb up a not-ver-stable bunk bed.
 
Right now everyone is napping or doing certain.... activites reserved for later in the day.... or are... enjoying one of the many programs offered.... such as the mini shows... or the outrageously loud shopping market, or the varities of clubs, or pubs, or night life.







Our boat holds 2500 passengers, our current speed is 21 knots, there are 727 cabins, 193,8 minutes in our voyage, and 12 decks.










2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So neat! I have never been on a big boat like that. It is really interesting to see your pictures. What a wonderful experience it must have been:)

    ReplyDelete

Moo-sic Player