Sunday, June 16, 2013

On The Metal Bird

I feel like no one wants to sit with me today! The last flight I was on the lady on the aisle seat to the right of me (I was in the middle) tried to move away to the row on the other side to the other seat, but I askes if i could sit in the middle of the other row because my dancer friend was sitting at the window, and she moved away again! Then the the couple who actually owned the seats came, and the lady ended up moving back to me. 

Then on my flight to sweden this couple tried to move away, but they let more people in after the airplanes doors were closed and they were really really mad they had to move back to their original seats. Then the husband yelled at his wife for spilling some alcoholic drink On him and of course her name was Tina, so I had a mini-heart attack. 

And the only I liked from the food they gave was the bread and the brownie and the tomatoe in my salad. Good thing I bought a fancy chocolate muffin from the airport. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Moo-sic Player