Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Freaking Out!

So apparently, according to my flight plans, when my journey is over, I am returning home to america by myself. The flight is from lithuania to Copenhagen (where ever that is) on some Scandinavian airline, when I land I will have like 5 hours to find the plane to new york. In new york i have to get my luggage, find united airlines, and go through customs and all of the USA border stuff in 3 hours. But if i fail at least ill still be in america. If i even get there!! Lol. (Its not funny.)

2 comments:

  1. 5 hours is a lot. you'll be fine; don't worry. but if you do get lost just scream HELP! i'm kidding :)oh yeah don't forget to eat a lot of chocolate and ice cream while you're there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont worry,just focus ask before you land for assistance to the next gate. You are very smart you will make it.:)

    ReplyDelete

Moo-sic Player